Dear Nora's sound encompasses a spectrum of styles including classic rock, experimental music, ethereal pop, new age, folk, punk, and R&B. Katy Davidson (pronouns: they/she) writes lyrics with layered meanings that contemplate the vast realms and intersections of wilderness, humanity, morality, technology, late capitalism, and love.
- Dear Nora official website
- The Believer interviews Katy Davidson
- PopMatters reviews Mountain Rock
- PDX Monthly interviews Katy Davidson
- The Fader profiles Dear Nora
- Portland Mercury interviews Katy Davidson
- Bandcamp interviews Katy Davidson
- Noisey profiles Dear Nora
- Pitchfork names Mountain Rock "Best New Reissue"
- The Fader interviews Katy & premieres "Sunset on Humanity"
- The Independent reviews Skulls Example
- Brooklyn Vegan reviews Skulls Example
- Pitchfork reviews Skulls Example
- MXDWN reviews Skulls Example
- Pitchfork announces Three States reissue
- Stereogum shares "Hold It Down" from Three States
- Three States is on Uproxx's list of the best vinyl releases of September 2020
- Barry Johnson (of Joyce Manor) & Katy Davidson interview each other for Talkhouse
- Reddit AMA
- Pitchfork reviews Three States